Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Too Faced Joy to the Girls Palette

I finally received my Joy to the Girls palette that I got for 80% off, and it is beautiful. I haven't used it yet, but I can see it becoming a favorite. 





The colors are beautiful. I also love that there are some matte shades! More importantly, there are dark matte shades. So many palettes now are all satin and glitter finishes.  I am a strong believer in a matte crease shade. I feel like different textures and finishes add different dimensions to your look. I am so  happy that this palette has mattes, glitters, and satin finishes. 





I swatched all of the shadows left to right. The very first shade I swatched does not realy show up because it is a matte transition shade. The first is without flash, and the second is with flash. 

So far cheers, twinkle, and sugar plum are my favorites. I also love the names of these shadows, they are so festive and happy. 

Thanks for reading friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment